"ELANCO CLIK EXTRA 2021" PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Instructions on how to claim and the rewards form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
2. Claims are only open to Australian residents (end users). Claimants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to claim and further, the parent/guardian of the claimant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor submitting a claim in this promotion.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences for claims on 11/10/2021 and ends for claims at 6:00pm AEDT on 12/10/2021 or once one-hundred and fifty thousand dollars ($150,000) has been successfully claimed, whichever is first to occur ("Claim Period").
5. To be eligible to claim a reward, individuals must purchase a minimum of two (2) 20L drums of CLiK™ Extra, in a single transaction, from any retailer nationally during the "Purchase Period", being 17/05/2021 to 11:59pm AEST on 30/09/2021 ("Qualifying Transaction").
6. To claim a reward, individuals must then visit http://www.clikextrarewards.com.au, follow the prompts to the promotion claim page, input the requested details including the name of the store in which the Qualifying Transaction was made and the date the Qualifying Transaction was made, upload a copy of the purchase receipt for the Qualifying Transaction and submit the fully completed claim form during the Claim Period. For removal of doubt, any Qualifying Transactions submitted as a part of a claim for previous promotions are not eligible.
7. Subject to the limit outlined in Clause 4, successful claimants will be entitled to claim $200 for making a Qualifying Transaction of two (2) 20L drums of CLiK™ Extra and $100 for every additional 20L drum of CLiK™ Extra purchased (in excess of two (2)) in the same Qualifying Transaction.
8. Rewards will be provided in the form of the claimant’s choice of either a prepaid MasterCard or an EFTPOS card. Claimants can choose if they receive a physical gift card or a digital version. Depending on the amount of the claimant’s reward being awarded (determined by their Qualifying Transaction), the Promoter may in its absolute discretion, award one (1) or multiple prepaid MasterCard or an EFTPOS cards.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimant’s (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
10. Incomplete or indecipherable claims will be deemed invalid.
11. Only one (1) claim is permitted per claimant.
12. A claimant must retain their original purchase receipt for their claim as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of a claimant’s claim and forfeiture of any right to a reward. Purchase receipt must clearly specify the store of purchase, the date of purchase and that an eligible product was purchased.
13. During the Purchase Period, neither the Promoter, nor a retailer at which a Qualifying Transaction was made will accept any return(s) of 20L drums of CLiK™ Extra unless the product is defective, or otherwise in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law. If a claimant returns any products purchased during their Qualifying Transaction, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to (i) render the claimant’s claim invalid; or (ii) reduce the amount of the claimant’s reward in accordance with clause 7.
14. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
15. Successful claimants will be notified by email.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Gift Card are not included. Any unused balance of the Gift Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Gift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Gift Card.
18. If a claimant of any reward is under the age of 18 years, the reward will be awarded to the claimant's nominated parent or guardian on the successful claimant’s behalf.
19. If for any reason a claimant does not take / redeem a reward by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
20. If any reward is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the reward with a reward to the equal value and/or specification.
21. Total value of all rewards available is $150,000.
22. Rewards or any unused portion of a reward are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
23. Claimants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a successful claimant (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome).
24. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
25. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows a claimant to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and will render all claims submitted by that claimant invalid.
26. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
27. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in reward value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of a reward.
29. The Promoter is Elanco Australasia Pty Ltd (ABN 64 076 745 198) of Level 3, 7 Eden Park Drive, Macquarie Park, NSW, 2113.